Rayleigh Heritage Trail

Fire Station

Cedar Centre Rayleigh's Fire Service dates back to 1906. There has been a Fire Station in Castle Road since 1932. First on this site and from 1973 until 2009 at an adjacent site at what is now Phoenix Heights. This plaque is dedicated to all the fire-fighters who have served our town.






Cedar Centre

Back to Rayleigh Town Museum website


© Rayleigh Town Museum